Monday, October 18, 2010

BOOK FAIR

Hello once again!
 
This week went by pretty quick, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
I'm doing quite well, health is pretty good.
 
Ok, so the first part of the subject of this email: Books
Saturday we got the chance to do some service for a used book fair of some sort.
We arrived nice and early and help them set up tables and put out all the books...lots and lots of books!
They had all sorts of used books, from Cooking books to even Books in German!  I wanted to spend the whole day
there just looking at them all, but I had work to do.  We ended up going back there in the afternoon to help them take down
everything and it didn't seem like they sold that many...oh well.  We are going to help them again at the end of the month.
 
Hmmm, oh! Elder Holland is coming to South Africa next week to talk to the members here and I get to go to it!
I'm pretty stoked because there is a small, small chance that I will be able to meet him.
I'm pretty sure that I haven't told you guys yet, but I still haven't seen General Conference yet.
Due to the time difference, they usually broadcast it a week or so later so everyone can see all the sessions but
with Elder Holland coming and some other things, it got postponed until the end of the month...so two more weeks.
I'm dying to see it because I keep hearing about it and it sounds like it was a good one!
 
Now to the second part of the Subject: Eggs and Sweet Chili.
That't my new diet...us three companions eat a lot of eggs, a lot.
My favorite way to prepare them is to just fry them up and throw some Sweet Chili sauce on them!
I'm not sure if they have sweet chili back home, if they do, try it, it's way good.
 
My companions and I are getting along really well and I am enjoying my time with them.
It's a little hard in the mornings with three elders using one bathroom, but we manage!
Well, I think that's all for now, hope everyone is doing just fantastic!
I love you all,
 
Elder Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment