Thursday, April 28, 2011

Amazing Grace!!

Well, family and Friends....here I am yet again writing to you.

How was everyone's week?  By the emails that I received, it sounds like everything went wonderful and that everything is still on the right track.  Stay on that track.  great.

Well this past week had been a pretty good for me...last week of the transfers, keep the work going!!!

Yesterday....Sunday, I am pleased to announce the baptism of Micheal and Melissa Botha.  And it was I that performed the baptism...it was such a wonderful experience!!! I was a little bit nervous but all went well.  The Lord really prepared them and i am so glad that I was able to be a part of their acceptance of the Gospel!!!  I baptized Melissa first and then Micheal...as Micheal and I were getting out of the water, he looks at me and says "uh, thanks." It's amazing to see people accept this gospel and decide for themselves that this is what they need to do in their life!  They will make really strong members and will keep the kingdom strong.

So that was my highlight for the week.  Not much else has really happened.

I am really enjoying mission and all that it brings me.  Serving out here in South Africa is changing my views and who I am.  I can't believe that this week I will pass the nine month mark!  Nine months already?  Gone by to fast.  I only have 15 more months and then it's over, done with.  So I'm working my hardest to live this experience up!  I'm trying to record all my thoughts in my journal (Going to pass the 500 page mark this week....incredible eh?)

So family and friends, know that I know all of this stuff I'm teaching and sharing is true.  I know it, I don't just believe it.  I am so thankful for my Savior and that he was able to conquer death so that I might live beyond this life!  He gives purpose to my life!!!

Amazing Grace!  I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see.

I love you all, have a wonderful week.  Happy Easter.

Elder Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment