Monday, June 25, 2012

Transfer 17

Today is the first day of my 17th transfer which is really crazy to think about. Time has gone by so fast and I can't believe that I will be done so soon. i'm not ready to finish and  i definitely don't want to!
This week has been a crazy one! Elder Giles and I have hardly been just us two these last couple weeks with having exchanges and the APs staying with us. We had leadership training on thursday and it was such a great spiritual boost! I love learning things and discussing the Gospel! Thursday night right after the training we drove down to Port Alfred to interview a family for baptism. I love interviewing people and hear these new converts bear testimonies! Right after the interviews we drove straight onto Grahamstown in which we had exchanges with the Elders there. I went with Elder Balmforth for the day, my old comp, it was great! I love that little city, such a historical place! We came back Saturday morning but stopped by port Alfred again to drop some things off to the elders there and we had breakfast on the river front....it was awesome!

I love working with other missionaries..I learn so much from them. Being a Zone Leader is such a great experience.  It keeps me very busy but the rewards are so great.

Sorry this is short but that is my update for the week!

See you guys soon!

--
theELDERNAYLOR

No comments:

Post a Comment