Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NOT MUCH HAPPENING THIS WEEK

Hello everyone!
 
There goes another week in the mission feild...can you believe that this week is my 3rd week of my second transfer? Cra-ZAH-HEY!!!!
 
Things are going pretty well here, I'm still getting adjusted to the new area...life overall is good.
I am really enjoying being in a threesome and I think I'll have a hard time getting adjusted when I have to go back to just having one. haha
 
This past week has been a challenging one in the eyes of missionary work, we keep having a lot of appointments dropping and it gets very frustrating!
 
No big events happened this week like odd eats or awesome adventures, but my faith has been put to test and I am gaining much strength in the Gospel.
 
This Gospel is True. I know it, I have no doubt. 
God speaks to us just as much as He did in times of old.  I know it, I have no doubt.
We have a living Prophet today, he leads and guides us in these Latter-Days. I know it, I have no doubt.
My Savior loves me, He suffered for me so that I may return to my Loving Heavenly Father. I know it, I have no doubt.
 
Joseph Smith Jr. was a Prophet of God, he was an instrument in His hands to Restore the fullness of this Gospel. I know it, I have no doubt.
The Book of Mormon is the word of God, I have drawn near to my Heavenly Father by reading it. I know it, I have no doubt.
 
I know that everytime I pray, my Father in Heaven is listening to me and helping me each day.
I know that these things are true and even though Trials come into my life, I know that My Heavenly Father will never forget me and that he is always there.
 
I ask all of you who don't know of these things to really ponder and pray about them all.
You will get an answer.  That's all I have to say this week.
 
Stay strong and put all your trust in Heavenly Father.
 
I love you all,
 
Elder Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment