Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Exercise Exercise!!

I haven't been that nice to you guys as of late so I am sending a lot of photos this week...enjoy them!!

This has been a good week.  Yes oh yes it has.

I'm going to start being more serious with my exercising this week...I'm weak and that needs to change. I don't want to come back just skin and bones....haha.

Long story....I'm going to cut it short.  We met a wonderful old couple...golden.

They were truly prepared by the Lord, I felt the spirit like no other as we taught them, the way they responded to our questions, how they took in the lesson, how the wife asked before I could..."When are you coming back?"

They have found the truth, I pray that the next lesson will go well. They have found it, but now they need to accept it.

I have been thinking a lot about this experience this past week.  My heart rejoices when I think about these people.  The day we met them, I was just going to go back to the car and go somewhere else (our appointment wasn't home.)  But instead something told me to go and talk to this lady....

She told me later how she was laying in bed and she got the impression to go outside. There we were. The Lord prepares

My family and friends. I am enjoying mission so much, the culture, the people, the fun I am having. But this past week I had a wake up call, I'm here IN PLACE of the Lord.  My sacred responsibility as a missionary is much greater than I think any of us realize.  These two years are the Lord's, not mine.

So as much as you all miss me, remember that I'm not doing this for myself, I'm not doing this because I feel like it.  The Lord needs to use me as an instrument for 24 months.  

Is that too much for Him to ask?

After all, He's given me eternal life.

Love you all,

Elder Naylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment