Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Family and Friends...

Hello all.
 
Hope that you guys had a wonderful week.  I did, even though it was slow.
 
The only big thing that happened this week is that Elder Nkala went to Namibia...it was a sad occasion because we didn't want him to leave, but the Lord needs him elsewhere!!!!
 
So now I am back to just one companion....which I'm totally fine with, more room in the boarding!
 
It's starting to get really cold here, it rained a lot last night...woke me up it was raining so hard!! HAHA.
But I think I like the colder weather better than the warm, but that's just my opinion.
 
The work here in Bellville is going, we are trying our hardest to work with the people we have...but I feel that most of this week will be spent knocking on doors.  That's ok because that way you get to meet a lot of interesting people.
 
That old couple I talked about last week, well, they have been really busy so we haven't been able to see them, but I'm looking forward to teching them.
 
We are starting to teach this lady whose husband just died in a car accident....he was a member but she was never interested.  Things have changed now and hopefully we can work with her so she is baptized for the right reasons....I'm praying a lot for this lady right now!
 
Well, I hope all of you know that I am doing awesome, can't believe that in a week I will be hitting the 10 month mark...almost a year out, CRAZY!
 
I love you all, sorry this is so short....but know I'm well and doing good work.
 
Elder Naylor
 
This computer won't let me add pictures, next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment