Friday, November 25, 2011

Well hello my friends! How are you all?

Did you have a great week? I think about everyone back home often, hoping that all of you are doing well. You guys are in my prayers, that's for sure! 

This week has been a pretty cool...little weird though. In the words of Bob Dylan....'Times are a changin'

That's right, I'm leaving and going somewhere else.  For this first time in over a year, I'm leaving Cape Town.

Yep, me and the mother city are parting our ways and moving on.

I'm going off to a distant land called Mthatha (pronouced Mm-ta-ta). The very tip of the Eastern Cape, farthest you can get away from the office.

It's going to be sweet.



It's a pretty Rural area of the mission and it's you and three other elders out there. You all live together. My first four man boarding. It is going to be way different to the city life of Cape Town that I have been living in for the past year, but it will be quite the experiance.  But have no fear, I will be completely safe, probably more safe than I am in Cape Town!!  I think that I'm in for yet another great part of my mission, different, but awesome nonetheless.

As for mowbray, I'll miss this area, it has been a great time here. I have learned a lot in the six months that I have spent here. Some great members and some great people that I have taught.  

For some reason, I don't have too much to say this week.  We had a another busy weekexcept for saturday when all our appointments dropped on us.  It was weird but we survived.

I'm really sad about leaving Elder Parry though...he's been one of my favorite companions!!!! I will definately be going to Whales to see that man.  

This week you guys get some picturrrrrrrresssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!! be exciteeddddd!!!!!!!


Just some photos of the past few weeks that I've taken.

I love you all and next time you hear from me, I'll be in Mthatha!!!


BTW, my new comp is Elder Lewatle from SA and the otehr guys in my district are Elder Neilsen and Elder Simpson (two past companions!!!!)

I LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!
hope the pictures work...this computer is about to be thrown out I'm that frustrated with it. Where's Clifford? :(
-- 
theELDERNAYLOR










No comments:

Post a Comment