Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cause I'm in Mthatha!

Well this week has been interesting.
 
Had the Zone leaders come up wednesday night for exchanges and was with them till friday afternoon. One of the zone leaders is a guy from my transfer, it was cool to exchange with him. I like the guys in my transfer group.
 
This week has been a weird one because I wasn't feeling that well. It didn't effect the work too much, I tried my best to keep going. I'm glad to report though that I'm almost better...just have the sniffles now.
 
We had some great lessons with some great people this week. One of them is Grace.  She is from Zimbabwe and is here as a maid for a family.  We tracted into her a few weeks ago and each lesson gets better and better. We saw her on thursday and followed up on what she had read from the Book of Mormon because we had introduced it to her the week before. She said she was to 1 Nephi 10! Wow. She had some powerful insights from it and we answered all her questions. Powerful lesson. She came to Church yesterday, we had to walk with her because she didn't know how to get there. She really enjoyed it and I have some great hopes for her. 
 
I hope that everyone is enjoying their holiday season, just remember not to forget the true meaning of Christmas.  It is the day set apart from the rest of the year where we celebrate the birth of the Savior.  Jesus Christ came to the earth not in a majestic glory but as a small child in a manger.  Luke 2 and 3 nephi 1 are wonderful examples of the birth of Jesus Christ...also mosiah 3. Go read them.
 
I love you all and know that this Church is the Savior's ONLY true and living Church on the earth and I'm blessed to be a part of it.
 
Merry Christmas, I miss you all!

PS the pictures are from last week...forgot to downsize the photos from this week. but enjoy!
theELDERNAYLOR










No comments:

Post a Comment