Monday, March 19, 2012

Stayed In Mthatha

Well, for all of you to know, I stayed in Mthatha for one more transfer.  My companion is still Elder Mukongoro.  Everything is mostly the same minus the fact that Elder Simpson isn't here. Instead we now have an Elder by the name of Elder Schneider from Germany. This is going to be an interesting transfer.

This past week has been pretty hectic.  WE had to drive to East London on Wednesday to get Elder Schneider, such a long drive!  We stopped at a restaurant on our way back and I got myself a birthday dinner. Yum.  Can't wait though for my next birthday dinner! Better be amazing!

The one great thing that happened this week was that we got a phone call friday night from someone that I thought I would never see again....Grace. Our investigator that left for Zimbabwe last transfer. She is back now and all ready to go, I am so excited to be teaching her again!!!!!

Sorry that this is short...I just feel at a lost of words this week. Mission is going by pretty well and I'm learning a lot, with the Challenges teaching me the most.

I know this work is true and that I'm doing this for the Lord only.

Have a great week!!! 

-- 
theELDERNAYLOR







No comments:

Post a Comment