Monday, March 19, 2012

All My Life....

Hello to another week.

Hope that everyone had a good previous week, mine was pretty good, not much room for complaining!

Things this side have been going, we have been keeping busy and having some good people to teach! 

Something that always gets me on mission is when you meet with someone that you think isn't that interested but it ends up being a great lesson!

Take our lesson with a man on tuesday.  He belongs to the Seventh day Adventist Church and usually when you meet people from there, all they want to do is bash about doctrine and it's hard to keep focus in a lesson. This man was different, he listened really well and asked a lot of great questions and in the end of the lesson he told us that if he figures out that this is what God wants him to do, then he'll do it.  He says that he needs to seek more about our message and really figure out if it is true.  What a wonderful response!  I walked out of that lesson really happy.

Do we all have our testimonies in the place that we want them? 

I have been doing this whole missionary thing for the past 19 months and every once in a while I have to step back and think about what all this means to me.  24 months is a long time to be doing something, a long time to be preaching a message to people you have never met before and probably will never see again...that is why I have to always make sure that I am doing this for the right reason. 

I sure know that this is the True Church of Jesus Christ and that is was established on the foundation of Apostles and Prophets. I know that God loves His Children so much that he gives us the things that we need to gain eternal life. That is why he called a prophet in these days. I know that Joseph Smith was a true Prophet of God and that Thomas S. Monson is His Prophet today and that He speaks through him to bless all of his Children.

Much blessings come from giving heed to the Prophets message.

So know that I know without a doubt that everything I do is of God and that this is His Church.

If you haven't figured this out then I would invite you to do so.

Read the Book of Mormon, pray, and Ponder.

The Holy Ghost will tell you this is all true.
I know so because I did so.

I love you all, have a great week!

--
theELDERNAYLOR

No comments:

Post a Comment