Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hello.

I don't have much to really say. It has only been four days since my last update.

Elder Giles and I are really trying our hardest to work with less actives and strengthen the ward that way.  It has been kind of hard because these less actives are hard to get a hold of, but we won't give up! On Friday we went to an awesome district meeting about keeping our recent converts active in the gospel, the district leader did an awesome job. That is one of my favorite things about being a Zone leader, is going to all the different districts and working with the elders. It's an awesome calling.

Baxolele is just doing awesome, this guy is going to really help the church here. We went to teach him about the priesthood on thursday but when we asked him about it he had already read everything about it and pretty much taught us!!!! It was grand!

Things are well. This Church is true. I sure love this work. I wish my mind could stay focused and I could type all of my adventures to you...good thing that I keep a journal!!!! I see great miracles and things that are beyond my comprehension.

I love you!!

 

--
theELDERNAYLOR

No comments:

Post a Comment