Monday, April 4, 2011

WOWOWOWOWOW

Had a dream last night...I got home and Clifford was a mess...had so much junk downloaded onto it and it was in bad condition.  Yes, I worry about a lot of important things while out here on mission.
 
My week has been good.  We had some great success at church this past Sunday (So yesterday)
We had a total of seven investigators there.  Incredible, a record for Bellville in a while!!!
 
Some other things that have happened to me is that we have been having some great appointments with all of our "Golden investigators"
 
Reon, remember him? Well he's back now and we are teaching him again.  While he was in Joburg he forgot his Book of Mormon in Cape Town so he went to the temple and bought himself one!!!  Talk about determination.  He's a great guy, just love working with him.
 
We also are working with the Botha's...they are progressing really quick, yesteray they finally cmae to church for all three meetings.  President and Sister Probst are going to come with us tomorrow to visit them...I'm a little nervous but I'm sure that everything will go well.
 
I don't have any real cool stories this week, sorry.  Nothing big has happened lately.  It is getting colder each day here, winter is just around the corner!!!  I'll have to find a jacket to wear soon....but we still get some sunny days!!!
 
Sorry that this email is short, I just don't have much to report on this week.  I'm doing just wonderful...sometimes mission gets rough with the whole doing the same thing everyday but it is so worth it when you have those great lessons or find those prepared people!!!
 
I'm so happy to have the knowledge that I do have and I am thankful for this gospel!!!!
 
I keep all of you in my prayers and I think of you guys often...keep well and enjoy life!!

Love you!!!


ELDER Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment