Monday, January 30, 2012

Hot, hot, Hot!!!

Boy has it been hot lately! I can't believe it But we did have some over cast yesterday and that seemed to calm things down a bit. Oh South Africa weather!!

This week has been a really great week for me with a lot of success.  Elder Mukongoro and I decided last week that we need more people to be coming to Church, so we set that as our goal.  Guess how many people came yesterday? We had a total of seven people that we are teaching come! It was amazing! It felt really good to see a goal of ours actually come true! It was a great way to end the week.  Also, we now have three people with baptismal dates with another probably coming this week. We have a baptism scheduled for the 11th of February and then the rest will be in March. A ton of success for this little branch out here in Mthatha! I am just loving it!

The only downside to the week was with our investigator Grace.  She is heading back today and it makes me sad that I won't be able to see her get baptized.  Hopefully she lets me know when she actually makes the covenant! She was probably one of the most powerful, well prepared people I have ever met on my mission (besides Corneille....he was too prepared!)  

I am really busy and grateful for it, I am grateful that I'm out here doing this work. I feel that I am becoming the missionary that I wanted to be my whole mission.  I only wish this would have kicked in earlier on. Oh well, I have six months to work off this fire within me!

Sorry if this seems short, but that is what happened this week! I loved it and feel that this week will be even better! Keep awesome people!


Love you all!!!   

-- 
theELDERNAYLOR






No comments:

Post a Comment