Monday, January 30, 2012


January over and out!!

Already? wow, time is really going by fast!

I'm low on time today so I'll keep it short and sweet.

The highlight of the week was on Friday. The zone leaders had come out for exchanges and while out here, they interviewed one of my investigators for baptism, Sihle.  AND SHE PASSED!  Oh how glorious it is! She'll be getting baptized on the 11th of February, a perfect birthday present for me!!!!! That was the best part of the week I'd say.

I've been studying the New Testament a lot lately, and this morning I was reading in Acts...I love how you can see the way that the government of God's Kingdom was established in the Primitive days and how the Church today perfectly echos that. I am so grateful to have the scriptures and the knowledge I do have! I am also grateful for the chance to study each day! If you don't make time to read the scriptures, then make sure that you do.

Well, I know that this work is true and that this is the work of God. I am so grateful to be out in this part of the Lord's vineyard and doing His work. How Glorious it is!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Have a fantastic week! ! ! ! We are entering the greatest month of the year soon, make sure you remember the great people born in February. (Chris Farley, me, Chelsea, Steve Jobs, and others....it's a great month)

LOVE YOU!!



--
theELDERNAYLOR

No comments:

Post a Comment