Monday, March 19, 2012

Amazing Grace!

Hello everyone!

Boy has this week been great! The one thing that was amazing of course was the baptism of Grace yesterday!  It was really amazing to see someone go from a street contact all the way to the water.  She was very prepared by the Lord to receive this message and I'm so glad that I was able to be a part of it! Oh, and she even asked me to baptize her.  She is such a wonderful lady, very powerful testimony. IN the time that we gave her the Book of Mormon in December, she is already through Mosiah and it's incredible to see her understanding and progression. (I could see a potential Relief Society President here...but that's up to the Lord)
Another great thing was that the other guys in my district had a baptism as well....it was someone that I had street contacted while on exchanges last transfer. She was also very prepared. OH what a great week!

On other news, I'm doing pretty well.  Don't have room for much complaining really.  The work is moving along, though it has it's hard times and I'm feeling that I'm doing what I need to do right now.  It is a great part of my mission!

Another thing that happened this week was that we had Zone Conference in Queenstown on Thursday.  We left wednesday afternoon and stayed the night. It was a great conference full of some spiritual boosters! I sure love any conference in this Church!

Well, that was my week. I'm doing really well. Transfers is next wednesday and I have no idea what will happen....I have given up trying to guess. You just can't guess revelation from the Lord to the mission president.  I don't really care what happens because I know that no matter what, it is the Lord's decision.

Have a wonderful week!

OH. And to those that send me letters, cards, and whatnots...I'm sorry I never respond. I have a serious issue of laziness when it comes to writing letters.  I'm sorry, but i'm thankful that you do think of me.

all the best,

-- 
theELDERNAYLOR




No comments:

Post a Comment