Saturday, March 31, 2012

Go FIND em!

Well everybody....

This week will be short due to the fact that I don't have much to report on.  This week has been yet another week but nonetheless it was absolutely amazing! 

We have been doing a lot of finding lately because we desperately need some new people to teach.  I usually don't like going out and knocking doors but we absolutely had to this week.  Once I was out on the pavement, all was well and I actually really enjoyed all the people the we talked to even though the immediate success wasn't that great.  We'll see what happens in the future.

As for other things: Grace is now a member! She was confirmed a member yesterday! She is so great and it will be really sad to have to say goodbye to her, who knows when I will see her again in my life!

Things are just great here. I'm loving mission! I have really learned the power of prayer in the last six weeks and it has really helped me to turn to my Father in heaven and council with him on all things. Much strength has been given to me!

Well peeps, this week is transfers. Some change is in the air I feel....(Actually I know, but I'm not supposed to say until tomorrow. I'll fill you in next week!)

Once again, sorry this is short, but know that i love you all!!!

 

-- 

theELDERNAYLOR

No comments:

Post a Comment