Monday, March 19, 2012

Miracles do Happen


Hello everyone!
 
Miracles do happen...I witnessed one yesterday. So we have our investigator Grace. I tracted into her about the first week that I arrived here in Mthatha and have been teaching ever since (except for most of February when she went to Zimbabwe). She is great and was really prepared by the Lord to receive the gospel. Each lesson with her is powerful and she always has great insights. The only downside is that she couldn't get baptized until her husband gave his consent.  I have fasted and prayed for Grace so much that she would be able to be baptized soon.  She is ready.  Saturday night, I prayed my heart out that her husband would have a softened heart and allow her to continue. 
 
Well a Miracle happened.
 
Grace called me shortly after Church yesterday, I was still at the Chapel. She was so happy over the phone as she said that her husband called and they talked about it a bit more and he said that if she feels that this is the right thing to do, he won't stand in the way. WOAH! I wanted to jump up and down because of my excitement! Oh it was incredible. It made my week.....my YEAR. I was happy for the rest of the day, nothing could get me down (even the fact all of our appointments fell through). Grace is getting baptized. Finally. I'm not sure if it will be this coming Sunday or the following one, but all I know is that it is happening.  Heavenly Father's hand is fully engaged in this work. And I'm just grateful to be the messenger.
 
So my family and friends, that was the highlight of my week. Great things are happening here in Mthatha and I'm glad to be a part of them! Have a great week!
 
I love you all! Stay strong! Read your scriptures all the time!
 



 
theELDERNAYLOR

No comments:

Post a Comment