Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good morning son, I am a bird in a brown polyester shirt

Want some fries?

Maybe a coke?

The roast beef combo is only 9.95.

Hello everybody!

I don't have much to say this week due to me calling home last night. That was great bytheway, so great to hear from every one and how they are doing!!!

The only thing that I have to report on this week is that Boxolele is going to be baptized this saturday and I am so excited! He is way powerful and he truly has had a great conversion. He said how he felt the spirit while reading the Book of Mormon the other day...he then tapped the book and said "ah...that book" as he smiled. OH how I love to see people progress!

Another great thing that happened this week was last night. The BYU Young Ambassadors stopped through East London for a fireside and it was so powerful! They are amazing singers and gave some great talks! 

Sorr yfor the short updates everyone! 

Have a great week!



--
theELDERNAYLOR

No comments:

Post a Comment